Become a Contributor for Newgen Luxury
Occasionally, we accept posts from outside contributors that cover the following topics: Business and Society, Luxury Lifestyle and Travel, Cars and Yachts, Luxury Goods, Jewels and Watches, Luxury Goods, Food and Drink.
Contributor articles must be original and exclusive to Newgen Luxury. We like articles that introduce new ideas around topics and trends that engage our readers.
You as a contributor must sign a contract when a piece is accepted.
- We may ask for edits, additions, or clarifications to your article to verify any facts or claims.
- If your piece is chosen to be published on Newgen Luxury we may ask you for a bio, and proof of your credentials.
- Newgen Luxury makes all final decisions around headlines.We reserve the right to update or change a headline to help your article reach the widest audience possible.
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Content may be edited for style.
- Links may be added for context.
- Submitted articles should generally be between 900 and 1200 words.
- Articles may or may not be promoted on our home page, in our newsletters, and via our social feeds.
- You do not own any rights to the photos; the photographer is the owner of the images. By submitting and getting published you agree to have your images published on https://newgenluxury.com/
- We need add that the articles may not advertise or promote other brands but it must be editorial article.
How to reach our team
For submissions, send your material to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect if we accept
Submissions are reviewed in around a week, and the process is selective. If you don’t get a response within one week of submitting, it’s safe to assume that your article was not selected for publication. If we accept your pitch, your rate will be decided in a discussion between you and your editor via email.
Submitted articles should generally be between 900 and 1200 words.