Believe everything you hear about Harmony of The Seas- the world’s largest cruise ship – it is really unbelievable!18 decks of emotions! 362 meters of innovation and high technology! 20 options for dinner! 365 days a year for all ages! Number 1 for family travel with children! Two-story panoramic suites, cabins with a virtual balcony! Bartender robots, a real ice rink, a climbing wall, a surfing simulator, a multi-level water slide, and the highest roller coaster, a golf course, an extreme bungee! Breathtaking water show! A real park with 12 thousand plants! Colorful themed parades and carnivals! Already guessed?
The Sensation of the Year: Floating Billion – Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of The Seas is the world’s largest ship in cruise fleet (along with its twin brothers, the first in the Oasis class, the Oasis of The Seas and Allure of the Seas ships). The 18-decker giant Harmony of the Seas with a displacement of 227,000 tons can accommodate up to 6,000 guests in its 2,747 cabins (47 cabins more than the Oasis of the Seas). Another architectural marvel from Royal Caribbean Int. designed in the best traditions of the Oasis-class, like its predecessors.
Choice! Choice! And again a choice! This, perhaps, is what the liner surprises in the first place. If we were asked the question: “How long should the Harmony of The Seas cruise take so that guests have the opportunity to consider, try, participate in everything on board?”.
Then, perhaps, for a start, we would take a break for an answer … Such a bold comparison comes to mind with the question of how many years should be spent to see all 3,000,000 exhibits of the Hermitage. But after some thought, we would give our answer: “We need a month on a cruise during the transatlantic transition.” But back to reality, the cruise liner schedule offers weekly itineraries. And this is wonderful! You will have to choose a lot, but with interest!
Stuck at home? No worries, we can take a virtual cruise in the world’s largest cruise ship together! Take a long breath and believe everything you will see and read about.
BIGGEST IN THE WORLD? HOW TO GET ORIENTED? Indeed, aboard the SEVEN THEME ZONES
1. Royal Promenade
2. Central Park
3. Outdoor Walk Alley (Boardwalk)
4. Athletic Fields and Swimming Pools
5. Spa and fitness
6. Entertainment and shows
7. Children’s area
How to quickly navigate aboard?
Along with the entire liner in the common areas of the elevators, there are navigator screens, and all the necessary information is available on the television in the cabin. Remember that there are no elevators in the center of the liner, so do not waste time searching for them! But it is impossible to get lost because you can always find one of these screens nearby. It is worth noting that on the same screens, guests can view the electronic version of the on-board newspaper and find something of their interest.
In the Harmony of The Seas, you can:
1. Order a cocktail from one of the robotic bartenders, who is ready to make it in the setting of an ultra-modern bionic bar for disc jockey lounge sets. The visitor selects a cocktail on a special tablet and sends it to the order queue, which is displayed on the mirror board. The bartender-robot mixes the ingredients, while the technology and capabilities of his virtual intelligence can do without a shaker. The cocktail is ready! Can you imagine that?
2. Experience the feeling of increased levels of adrenaline after descent along the highest slope on the sea “Edge of the Abyss” with a height of 10 decks or a twelve-story building with a vertical drop of 30 meters, having an unforgettable design! Crazy bends of a hill are almost a fantasy design art in three-dimensional space! Those who venture are guaranteed the fastest descent from deck 15 to the sixth. There is an option to accelerate!
3. Make an extreme “flight” along with the highest water slide “Perfect storm” on the sea. Three pipes “Cyclone”, “Typhoon” and “Super-Element” with a transparent central part, which opens an almost panoramic breathtaking view during the descent, in the complex catch the eye on the first climb to the upper deck.
4. Make sure that the inner cabin can also be with a “balcony”! This is a “virtual balcony”. These cabins have 80-inch TV screens from floor to ceiling, transmitting not only the picture of what is happening outside the window, but also transmitting the sounds of the sea and the outside world overboard. If desired, guests can always disable the “virtual balcony” function in such cabins. However, the screens of “virtual balconies” are intended only for broadcasting landscapes of routes and cannot be used as plasma TVs.
5. Make sure that a real green park in the sea exists! Under your feet, there are paved paths with blooming flower beds, a blue sky above your head! The first walk along the romantic paths of Central Park amazes everyone. Incredible – that’s what comes to mind!
Here, pastimes will be enriched by the magical sounds of wildlife, numerous living plants, among which there are curly bushes and even 7m high bamboo, green vertical landscape decorations, benches along the paths, hedge arches on turns, behind which numerous “islands of serenity” open up – all kinds of cute tables with sofas that invite you to sit down to order the next aperitif or just to contemplate the harmonious atmosphere of this “green miracle” on board!
Here couples stroll before dinner, companies make appointments to gather for new adventures on a cruise. If the weather is sunny, then the park is flooded with bright light, if suddenly there is a short rainfall, then at the entrance for the comfort of guests walking umbrellas are offered that can be left in a special basket at the exit of the park. Everything is thought out!
6. Get on the main street of the liner! After all, each city has its own main street! It is on this street with a unique panoramic mezzanine that the life of a real “city on the water” is concentrated. It is on this street that the captain greets guests on one of the gala evenings of the cruise.
7. Become a member of this parade on the Royal Boardwalk. The brightest company parades to incendiary rhythms, during which the procession is a team of artists and crew members in carnival costumes, are especially popular with children and their parents. The parade “DISCO of the 70s” and the parade of rhythms of the Coca-Loka are especially popular.
8. See a water show with your own eyes! An amphitheater-shaped water platform for acrobats and synchronized swimmers at the stern of the liner will blow the mind of any traveler. The depth of the pool for performances is 23 meters. Artistic performances on the water include stunts of air gymnasts, choreographic performances on the water and underwater. If you want to become a participant in this show, then your place in the front row! “Soul”, emotional and not only guaranteed to the audience of the first three rows, but at the same time, they will have no chance to regret the chosen place to watch the show in the Harmony of the Seas!
9. Verify that the show program is the best ever presented on the world cruise fleet. What’s the secret? A creative and talented team … and the cruise company’s own rehearsal studio in Hollywood, Florida. Each show and performance created in this studio is exclusive to Royal Caribbean Int., And venues for performances occupy a total of 53 512 square meters.
10. Take a ride on a real French carousel, filled with the charm of the Old World in a new way, located on the open Boardwalk.
11. Fly the Zip Line – slide on a bungee with a height of 9 decks. A professional instructor, fastener systems and sophisticated equipment guarantee a safe experience.
12. Enjoy and appreciate the bright performance of the skaters on the ice stage.
13. Climb the climbing wall! “Whoever has not been here does not risk, he has not tested himself!”
14. Get on the crest of the wave, embarking on a surfboard with the help of instructors in a surfing simulator, and hone a hit on a real golf course on the upper deck.
15. Experience the sensation of flying on an observation deck with a glass floor at deck level 16, which is a continuation of the relaxed atmosphere of the Solarium zone.
16. Take a gastronomic trip, making the most of all 20 options on board for dinner, including the famous Jamie’s Italien, Chops Grill, 150 Central Park, Sabor, Izumi.
17. Be in the wonderland where you can meet the Cheshire cat, white rabbit, March hare and other heroes of a fairy tale well-known to you. As many as two floors of magic with panoramic views in WonderLand Restaurant.
18. Open for your children a real scientific laboratory among other unique entertainments for the smallest in the area of children’s clubs. There is also a service for babies – Royal Babies & Royal Tots with professional qualified staff. For family vacations and traveling with children, exciting programs are offered, such as: Adventure Ocean for children and Teen Program for teens. For adolescents, the most popular entertainment will be participation in this quest.
19. Make sure that 6400 passengers can comfortably relax on one liner at a time – without queues, expectations and crowds.
20. Become a part of the story by visiting the Harmony of the Seas, while choosing a suite to accommodate a large family or friendly company of up to 14 people.
Did you enjoy the virtual experience of all the delights of a sea holiday?
I am sure your answer is YES!