Newgen luxury’s mission is to provide the new generation with the information on the high-end luxury brands.
The online magazine seeks freelance article writers for its editorial team. If you are young, male or female, who likes to turn the ideas into words and the only notion in your head is to share. You like to explore luxury life and to highlight the trends of the higher class of the world by writing compelling articles, then you can be a part of our team.
New hires will be responsible for
- Producing well-searched for online publication.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Communication and cooperation with the writing system, Especially with the chief-in-editor and web publishers.
- Following an editorial calendar to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Must be computer literate
- Have a good command of English
- Ability to work in a team efficiently
- Entry-level of professional writing skills
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Open for learning new things
Work type: Flexible.
Work area: Digital, Working from Home.
Salary: Article writers will get paid for each written article.
If you are interested in the mentioned job and you are ready to build our vision with us, feel free to send your CV and Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that luxury nowadays embarks a new phase of growth that belongs to the new generation, typically to those ambitious individuals who are brave enough to think differently and out-of-the-box. We introduce a new perspective into the glamorous and alluring world of high living.
Newgen Luxury, being synonymous with luxury and opulence, illustrates such brands that are designed to inspire and empower the new generation. Here you will find cultivating journeys, inciting ideas, captivating stories on digital breakthroughs, influencers, present-day idols and much more.
You are grapghic designer that loves luxury
What do we offer
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- You are responsible for the graphics of Newgen Luxury.
- You understand that the brand and the image of the brand are built with consistently recognizable design elements and know how to translate these into various graphic products.
- You are responsible for the graphic design of Instagram and know how to set it up strategically.
- You will develop various brochures and you will be able to manage all necessary parties until your brochure is complete.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Key skills for graphic designers
- You are a master with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- You understand basic principles of the design field.
- You know how Instagram works and how you can influence people through design.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have general knowledge about how culture relates to the consumption of luxury. If you don’t have this, open yourself up to learn it.
- You understand that serving the highest segment is associated with high respect. You let this be expressed through graphic design.